Embedded Winning Numbers Display Request
Terms and Conditions
You have requested permission to receive automatic, electronic updates of winning lottery numbers (“Updates”) published by the North Carolina Education Lottery (“NCEL”) for the purpose of reproducing the Updates on your company’s website in order to inform your audience of the winning lottery numbers (“Permitted Use”).
Use of the Updates is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
- The NCEL hereby grants to you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use the Updates, including any logos contained therein, only for the Permitted Use, and only in the form provided to you in IFRAME format. No text, logo, graphic, sound, or image from any Update may be copied or retransmitted for any purpose other than the Permitted Use.
- You acknowledge and agree that NCEL owns all right, title and interest in and to the Updates, and that you will not do anything to impair NCEL’s exclusive rights.
- You may not materially change or alter your use of the Update without NCEL’s prior written consent.
- You may not transfer or assign the rights granted to you herein without NCEL’s prior written consent.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the NCEL and its commissioners, employees, vendors, and contractors from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of any of the provisions contained in the Terms and/or from your use of the Updates.
- NCEL may revoke your right to use the Updates at anytime without prior notice and you agree that you will discontinue use of the Updates within a reasonable period thereafter.
Please acknowledge your agreement to these terms by checking the box below.