1. Scratch all of YOUR LETTERS to reveal 18 letters.
2. For each of the 18 letters revealed in YOUR LETTERS, rub the same letter each time it is found in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE. For example, if the letter E is revealed in your letters, rub all E’s in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE.
3. There are three letters in addition to your 18 letters that appear under the scratch-off coating on the ticket. These are smaller in size than your 18 letters and are not your letters to be used in playing the game.
4. If you have rubbed two (2) or more complete words in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE, you win the corresponding PRIZE found in the PRIZE LEGEND.
5. If you complete a RED word, win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for the corresponding win in the PRIZE KEY.
BONUS SPOT: Reveal a “[Flame]” symbol, win $20 instantly!
A. A “word” must contain at least three letters.
B. A “word” cannot be formed by linking letter diagonally or by reading the letters from the bottom to the top.
C. Letters combined to form a “word” must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical string of letters in the CROSSWORD. An unbroken string of letters: (a) cannot be interrupted by a black space, and (b) must contain every single letter square between two black spaces.
D. Every single letter in the unbroken string must: (a) be revealed in YOUR LETTERS, and (b) be included to form a “word”. Words such as “A” and “CAN” within “CANDY” are not complete words. Letters forming a word with a complete word can only be used to form one complete word. “BASE” and “BALL” within “BASEBALL” are considered only one complete word.
E. The possible complete words for this ticket are shown on the CROSSWORD PUZZLE. Each possible complete word consists of 3 or more letters an occupies an entire word space. You must match all of the letters in a possible complete word in order to complete the word.