Many of you have told us you’ve been waiting for this. Starting today you can download the Lucke-Zone mobile app for free from the App Store for Apple users and on Google Play for Android devices.
Once installed and logged in, you’ll have:
- Full access to your Lucke-Zone account including Lucke-Rewards and subscription service.
- The power to scan your lottery tickets directly into the Lucke-Rewards ticket entry page using your mobile device’s camera. That means no more entering the 25-digit code for each ticket!
- Customizable winning number notifications for all your favorite draw games and customizable jackpot updates.
- The option to make a subscription purchase over a cellular network connection.
- A fun-to-use “number generator” you can use to create number combinations.
- The ability to find a lottery retailer nearest your current location.
We hope mobile device users will enjoy the new app! Let us know if it improves your experience. For technical questions, please call 855-767-1863. For lottery game-related questions, you can always call customer service at 877-962-7529 between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Login to leave a comment.
When i sign in to scan my lucky rewards tickets, it just brings me right back to the home page which is frustrating. I should've never bought these. How do i cancel my account. I think this may be a scam
There isno view finder only my entire camera screen and it doesn't scan no matter the angle...help
The app will not scan any of my tickets. Ive looked all over for a manual entry page but cant find it. Each page im referred to only has scam as an option. Ove tried uninstalling reinstalling bit still same...any advice?
why dont you have something to let us know when your tickets you enter are a winner like you had before It said not correct number
I am having a hard time with the scanner scanning. Any tips?
This is my most favorite thing. I have stacks of unentered tickets because it took too long. This is great.
I love it!!!! The only thing is it won't scan older tickets, can this be fix?
I can't get my tickets to scan