Opening of Wilmington office delayed till noon

August 4, 2020 Posted by NC Lottery at 8:28 AM
Due to conditions in Wilmington from Hurricane Isaias, the opening of our Wilmington regional office and claims center on Tuesday, Aug. 4, will be delayed till noon.

All other lottery offices in the state, including the Raleigh headquarters and regional offices and claims centers in Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Greenville, and Greensboro are operating on a normal schedule on Tuesday.

All lottery drawings will be held as scheduled.

9/13/2020 08:29 - Sam M.

Nc cash 5 need a multiplual x

8/14/2020 08:18 - Kenny T.

Hi....I have a google pixel 4xl and every time I scan a ticket it shuts down my phone.NC Lottery
Hi Kenny, We're sorry to hear about this! Please reach out to our online support team at nclottery.com/Help and let them know what's going on. They should be able to look into why this is happening with your phone.

8/13/2020 01:14 - Rudolph P.

Good morning, I've noticed that the app sometimes doesn't add my points to my total points. Yesterday, I scanned a $30 ticket, it showed I earned 300 points, those same points wasn't added. The ticket is listed in my history, I didn't received the points. I scanned it again and it showed 'ticket already entered', which I figured it would show. I'm sure I've lost hundreds of points this week.NC Lottery
Hi there Rudolph, Sorry about that. If you see that your points aren't displaying correctly, we encourage you to reach out to our online support team at nclottery.com/Help. You can chat with one of our reps and they can take a closer look at why your point total isn't showing the points you added.

8/05/2020 05:43 - Batsheva H.

Is it possible to buy tickets for scratchers directly from lottery warehouse.NC Lottery
Hi Batsheva, While you can't purchase directly from our warehouse, you can visit one of our regional office locations to ask about finding the game you're looking for.

8/05/2020 05:42 - Batsheva H.

I see one of my favorite scratchers has been listed as ending soon. Does this indicate that all of those scratchers have been printed and delivered throughout the state, giving me a chance to purchase the last big prize? Or it possible that the prize ticket has either never been printed or never delivered to a reatailorNC Lottery
Hi Batsheva, Once a game begins it's end of game process, our sales team begins picking it up from all retailers across the state. If you're looking for a particular game your best bet is to visit one of our regional offices, but you could always call ahead to see if they have the particular game you're looking for.

8/04/2020 10:48 - Henry B.

Thank you will be there one day soon.

8/04/2020 09:44 - Irwin F.

When when when are you going to introduce a new Bingo scratchoff? It's been too long since you closed out the last one. I've been spending NC Lottery money in SC for their Bingos. That's money NC is losing to another state!NC Lottery
We hear you! Thanks for letting us know you like our Bingo games. We have a new one on the schedule, but we don't have a firm release date set yet. Stay tuned!