An exciting part of the new Fast Play games creates the chance to win a rolling jackpot instantly.
No more waiting for drawings with the new Fast Play games. The drawing is instant. When your ticket is printed you can play it and see instantly how much you have won. For example, the $10 Jackpot 7’s game offers twelve games. If you match three 7’s in any of the games you win the entire jackpot.
The Fast Play jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows with each ticket that is purchased until it is won. That’s why it’s called a progressive jackpot.
When you play, you can win some or all of the jackpot. Your ticket tells you not only what the jackpot was when you bought your ticket, but how much of that jackpot you could win. Here’s how it works:
- A $2 Fast Play ticket would win 20 percent of the jackpot.
- A $5 Fast Play ticket would win half of the jackpot.
- A $10 Fast Play ticket would win all of the jackpot.
What happens if only part of a jackpot is won? The jackpot amount falls by the percentage of the win and begins growing again. For example, if the jackpot was $60,000 and a $5 ticket won the jackpot, it would restart at $30,000.
If the full jackpot is won, it starts over at $20,000.
No matter how high the jackpot gets, the odds of winning are the same: 1 in 240,000.
Want to know how much the jackpot is before you buy your ticket? Check out:
- Our website where the amount is updated continuously on the home page and the Official NC Lottery Mobile App.
- The multi-media monitor or home page of a lottery vending machine at any lottery store.
- New Fast Play jackpot signs going up now at many of your favorite lottery stores.
Coming Wednesday: Get a closer look at our Fast Play bingo games.
Login to leave a comment.