Due to adverse winter weather conditions, the N.C. Education Lottery’s Greensboro regional office and claim center will be closed and the Raleigh office will operate on a delayed schedule on Thursday, Feb. 18.
The lottery’s headquarters in Raleigh and its Raleigh claim center are scheduled to open at noon.
Lottery offices in Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville and Wilmington will operate on a normal schedule.
All lottery drawings will be held as scheduled.
The lottery will post the closing information of its regional offices on the lottery website and on lottery social media pages. The lottery encourages players looking to claim their prizes to please check to see if their claim center is open during the winter storm before heading out to a claim center.
- Asheville Regional Office & Claim Center 828-251-6223
- Greensboro Regional Office & Claim Center 336-218-5724
- Charlotte Regional Office & Claim Center 704-523-4898
- NC Education Lottery Headquarters Raleigh Claim Center & Regional Office 919-301-3637
- Greenville Regional Office & Claim Center 252-756-7992
- Wilmington Regional Office & Claim Center 910-350-2000
Login to leave a comment.