Want to know how the money raised by the lottery helps education in your county? Now you can visit any store across out state where lottery tickets are sold and find out how much money your county – yes, your county – received.
The answers are in new brochures stocked in every store’s lottery play center. They are front and center on each brochure.
These updated brochures will show you how lottery dollars support:
- Salaries for substitute teachers, custodians, office assistants, and others who help make the school run.
- N.C. Pre-K, because we all need a good head start.
- School construction, building and repairing a safe environment for our kids to learn in.
- School transportation, because our kids need a safe way to get to and from school.
- Scholarships and grants, helping to make attending a state university or community college more affordable.
Look for a brochure with your county’s name at the top to see photos of places and people who have benefitted from the money raised by the lottery.
Our team made sure to place these brochures at all of our 7,000+ play centers across the state. They are there to make sure you could see the data for yourself. You can also find it on our website under the Impact tab.
Login to leave a comment.