1. Scratch each of the “orange” symbols in the CASHWORD PUZZLE.
2. Scratch all of YOUR LETTERS to reveal 18 letters.
3. For each of the 18 letters revealed in YOUR LETTERS, rub the same letter each time it is found in the CASHWORD PUZZLE. For example, if the letter E is revealed in YOUR LETTERS, rub all E’s in the CASHWORDPUZZLE.
4. There are three letters in addition to your 18 letters that appear under the scratch-off coating on the ticket. These are smaller in size than your 18 letters and are not your letters to be used in playing the game.
5. If you have rubbed two (2) or more complete words in the CASHWORD PUZZLE, you win the corresponding PRIZE found in the PRIZE KEY.
6. If one of your complete words contain a “orange” symbol, win TRIPLE the PRIZE shown in the PRIZE KEY.