- What is the Players' Club?
As a member of the Players' Club you will have exclusive access to Lucke-Rewards, Online Play, second chance
drawings, contests, game alerts and promotions. And only Player's Club members have access to comment on the NC Lottery Blog.
Joining is easy and free!
- What is Lucke-Rewards?
With your Player's Club account, you can participate in Lucke-Rewards, where you can keep playing! Once signed in, visit Collect in your dashboard to
enter your eligible tickets using the appropriate code located on the tickets. Collect Lucke-Rewards points for every ticket you enter into your
Lucke-Rewards account. Use your Lucke-Rewards points for entries into weekly and monthly drawings for cash and other prizes. You can also receive automatic entries
when entering tickets with a second chance promotion. See the rules for Lucke-Rewards here.
- What is Online Play?
Online Play allows you to purchase multi or single draw tickets online for Carolina Cash 5, Lucky For Life, Mega Millions,
and Powerball. As a Player's Club member, simply upgrade your account information, complete the identity and age verification and fund your
online wallet to have access to Online Play. Purchases can be made using a VISA or MasterCard debit card or by direct debit from a
personal checking account. As an added convenience, you will automatically earn Lucke-Rewards points on your Online Play purchase and no
additional ticket entry is required.
- What is the NC Lottery Official Mobile App?
Once you're registered, download the mobile app to enhance your Player's Club experience! When you're signed into the mobile app you have full
access to your account, including Lucke-Rewards and Online Play, and many additional features, such as:
• Scan your lottery tickets to check for winners.
• Scan your lottery tickets to enter them in Lucke-Rewards to collect your points. You no longer have to manually enter the 25 digit code!
• Customizable winning number and jackpot notifications for your favorite NC Lottery draw games - Powerball, Mega Millions, Lucky for Life, Carolina
Cash 5, Carolina Pick 4, and Carolina Pick 3.
• Purchase popular draw game tickets with Online Play.
• Easily find a lottery retailer near you.
- What are Touch Vending Machines and where do I find them?
Touch screen vending machines are a self-service way to purchase tickets.
They can be found in many retail locations across the state to offer a quick
and easy way to buy your favorite games. Choose from a wide array of scratch-off
games, or purchase popular draw games with Quick Pick or pick your own numbers.
Prompts will walk you through the process, whether you use a play slip (if available),
Quick Pick, or pick your lucky numbers on the screen.
- What games can be purchased on Touch Vending Machines?
Touch Vending Machines can sell up to 28 different scratch-off games as well as
Powerball, Mega Millions, Lucky for Life, Cash 5, Pick 4, and Pick 3. Please note that
$0.50 plays are not available on the machines, and they do not make or give change.
- Can I redeem a winning ticket for my cash prize on a Touch Vending Machine?
No, but you can check your ticket to find out if it is a winner. Each Touch Vending
Machine is equipped with a ticket checker.
- Can I check my tickets for winners and use a winning ticket to make a purchase on a Touch Vending Machine?
All Touch Vending Machines have a ticket checker so you scan your tickets for winners. You can reinvest your
winnings, using money from a winning ticket to make additional purchases. You'll get that option with winning
tickets, and can reinvest up to $60 in winnings per ticket. Just follow the prompts on the screen, and remember
the machine does not give change. Please note, you cannot combine reinvestment with debit or debit mobile pay so
purchases will be limited to the amount of your winnings, up to $60.
Only five winning tickets may be reinvested per session.
- What are my payment options on Touch Vending Machines?
On Touch Vending Machines, you can pay with cash, debit card (VISA or MasterCard), and with debit
mobile pay. No credit cards are allowed.
- Are there certain amounts that I can put on the machine?
Yes. The maximum amount is $390.00 using cash, debit card or debit mobile pay.
- Can I cancel purchased tickets?
If the Touch Vending Machine is in a retail location with a terminal, you can cancel your Pick 3 or Pick 4
play at the counter, within 15 minutes of your purchase or prior to the draw. No other purchases from a Touch
Vending Machine may be canceled.
- Can I cancel my transaction and get my money back?
No. Once you have put money in the machine you cannot get it back. When paying with cash, once you
insert your money you cannot cancel your transaction to get a refund. When paying with debit card or
debit mobile pay, once you swipe, insert, or tap to pay you cannot cancel your transaction.
- Who do I contact if I experience problems using my debit card to make a purchase or for questions about
my debit card bill summary?
Contact Customer Services by calling 877-382-4530, and selecting Option 2, then Option 5. Please note
that Customer Services is available Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- What if my session on the Touch Vending Machine times out before I use my remaining funds?
Refunds will be processed by the lottery once the transaction is verified. Please note, refunds will
be applied to the debit card used for the purchase and may take 8-15 business days to be received
depending upon the processing time of the card issuer.
If you made a purchase with a prepaid debit card, please contact Customer Services by calling
877-382-4530, and selecting Option 2, then Option 5. Customer Services is available Monday through Friday,
8AM to 5PM.
- What do I do if my debit card is declined at the Touch Vending Machine?
If your debit card is declined, you would need to contact the card issuer using the number on
the back of the card.
For additional information on the North Carolina Education Lottery's Play at the Pump program please visit www.ncelonthego.com/faq.